Study online! Stand out from the crowd as certified Masters Holistic Empowerment Coach, Meditation Therapist, Holistic Counselling skills for Meditation Teachers and Meditation Teacher!
Rise to the next level with the Masters in Holistic Empowerment Coaching.
Congratulations! As you climb the coaching and counselling career path.
You’ll be very qualified at Masters Level studying Holistic Empowerment Coaching and Meditation Therapist, Holistic Marriage and Relationship Counselling, Holistic Therapies for PTSD, along with Inner-Child Work.
Combined with your Diploma of Holistic Empowerment Coaching that includes Holistic Telephone Counselling, Holistic Grief and Loss Counselling and Holistic Trauma and Abuse Counselling.
Alongside your Advanced Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development where you’re qualified to offer Meditation as a healing modality as well as teaching Autonomic Nervous System Realignment Therapy, Brain-Body Medicine, Advanced Holistic Counselling for Meditation Teachers, along with your Certificate foundation course where you teach meditation, run meditation classes and workshops, work with clients using Holistic Counselling skills as a Meditation Teacher.
Evolving your holistic business while adding to your expertise: certified Masters in Holistic Empowerment Coaching to your suite of services, allowing you to offer a extensive range of skills and assistance to your clients.
Spread your wings and run online meditation groups and workshops with individuals using Zoom, Skype or Facetime.
You may be employed for yourself or in healthcare centres, wellbeing clinics, health clubs, natural therapies centres and retreats, gymnasiums, respite centres and community centres – any place with a focus on meditation and positive self-development. You have numerous opportunities and are only limited by your imagination!
Choose full or part time study, uplift and refine your own voice and signature style so you can elevate the experience for your clients.
At Calm Mind College we specialise in Online Study!
Benefits you receive by studying online:
• Our courses are easy to access via the Internet.
• Self-paced study. Suits your schedule.
• Convenience. Study from home, a cafe or on the go.
• No wasted time or extra money spent travelling to class.
• Feel safe. Health concerns eased, no live classroom settings.
• We’re global and welcome students from Australia and anywhere in the world.
• Our online portal is compatible with all devices including: tablet, laptop and desktop.
• Easy to use online portal makes learning stress free, especially if you’re not tech savvy!
With our easy to use training portal, you’ll receive links for your course and submit your completed coursework via email. Your courses may include a variety of videos, meditations, exercises and activities, audios, and lectures that you can view on your table, laptop or desktop.
You’ll receive a high level of one on one mentor support (with a real live person). You can have as much personal contact with your mentor as you desire via phone, Zoom, Skype or email. On the course start date, links will be sent via email for you to access the training portal, meet your mentor and begin study!
On completion of the course, you’ll have the skills, qualifications and confidence to develop a solid general holistic wellbeing practice or a specialized practice, focused on more particular areas of interest in meditation, holistic counselling for meditation teachers, meditation therapist and holistic empowerment coaching at the Masters level.
After you graduate, receive ongoing support for one year, free with the IMTTA. They can assist you in successfully developing your practice.
You’ll obtain professional insurance and register for full membership with any of the following associations:
• International Institute of Complementary Therapist
• International Meditation Teachers Association
• International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
• International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association
• Unit 1: Diploma of Holistic Empowerment Coaching
• Unit 2: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Marriage and Relationship Counselling
• Unit 3: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Therapies for PTSD
• Unit 4: Postgraduate Certificate in Inner-Child Work
Unit Two/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Marriage and Relationship Counselling
• Introduction to holistic marriage and relationship counselling
• Benefits of Holistic Marriage and Relationship Counselling
• Issues to consider
• Attachment styles
• Communication Styles
• Issues for a couple to consider
• Love Maps
• Strategies for success in making marriages work
• Meditation as an effective modality in relationship meditation
Wired for Love: How Understanding Your Partner’s Brain Can Help You Defuse Conflicts and Spark Intimacy by Stan Tatkin PsyD. MFT.
Unit Three/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Therapies for PTSD
• Introduction to Post Traumatic Stress disorder
• Understanding PTSD
• The vagus nerves
• Foundational Relationship Attachment Concepts
• The effects of abuse and neglect in early life
• The effects of depression, stress and anxiety
• Treating depression
• Understanding panic attacks
• Working with grief and loss
• Tools for managing PTSD
• Using art therapy to treat PTSD
• Designing meditations for PTSD
• Talk therapy and PTSD
• Designing programs and workshops for PTSD
• Self-care for PTSD counselors
The body keeps the score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
Unit Four/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Inner-Child Work
• Types of childhood trauma
• Theta waves and the realm of imagination
• The wounded child
• Tools, exercises and activities for working with the Inner-Child
• Designing Inner-Child healing programs and workshops
Heal Your Inner Child by Glenn Harrold FBSCH Dip C.H.