Study online! Boost your skills as a certified Holistic Empowerment Coach, Meditation Therapist, Meditation Teacher and use Holistic Counselling skills for Meditation Teachers!
Surge to the next level with the Diploma of Holistic Empowerment Coaching.
Congratulations this is the first step of the coaching and counselling career path!
You’ll be qualified to offer Holistic Empowerment Coaching and Meditation Therapy, expanding into Holistic Telephone Counselling, Holistic Grief and Loss Counselling, plus Holistic Trauma and Abuse Counselling.
This is on top of your Advanced Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development where you’re qualified to offer Meditation as a healing modality as well as teaching Autonomic Nervous System Realignment Therapy, Brain-Body Medicine, Advanced Holistic Counselling for Meditation Teachers, along with your Certificate foundation course where you teach meditation, run meditation classes and workshops, work with clients using Holistic Counselling skills as a Meditation Teacher.
You’ll add Holistic Empowerment Coaching and Meditation Therapist to your suite of services, allowing you to offer a broader range of skills and assistance to your clients.
Developing your own holistic business with individuals and groups, running face to face workshops or meeting clients one on one. Spread your wings and run online meditation groups and workshops with individuals using Zoom, Skype or Facetime.
Or be employed in healthcare centres, wellbeing clinics, health clubs, natural therapies centres and retreats, gymnasiums, respite centres and community centres – any place with a focus on meditation and positive self-development. You have numerous opportunities and are only limited by your imagination!
Choose full or part time study, Continue to refine your own voice and signature style so you can elevate the experience for your clients.
At Calm Mind College we specialise in Online Study!
Benefits you receive by studying online:
• Our courses are easy to access via the Internet.
• Self-paced study. Suits your schedule.
• Convenience. Study from home, a cafe or on the go.
• No wasted time or extra money spent travelling to class.
• Feel safe. Health concerns eased, no live classroom settings.
• We’re global and welcome students from Australia and anywhere in the world.
• Our online portal is compatible with all devices including: tablet, laptop and desktop.
• Easy to use online portal makes learning stress free, especially if you’re not tech savvy!
With our easy to use training portal, you’ll receive links for your course and submit your completed coursework via email. Your courses may include a variety of videos, meditations, exercises and activities, audios, and lectures that you can view on your table, laptop or desktop.
You’ll receive a high level of one on one mentor support (with a real live person). You can have as much personal contact with your mentor as you desire via phone, Zoom, Skype or email. On the course start date, links will be sent via email for you to access the training portal, meet your mentor and begin study!
On completion of the course, you’ll have the skills, qualifications and confidence to develop a solid general holistic wellbeing practice or a specialized practice, focused on more particular areas of interest in meditation, holistic counselling for meditation teachers, meditation therapist and holistic empowerment coaching.
After you graduate, receive ongoing support for one year, free with the IMTTA. They can assist you in successfully developing your practice.
You’ll obtain professional insurance and register for full membership with any of the following associations:
• International Institute of Complementary Therapist
• International Meditation Teachers Association
• Complementary Medical Association
• International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
• International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association
• Unit 1: Advanced Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development
• Unit 2: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Telephone Counselling
• Unit 3: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Grief and Loss Counselling
• Unit 4: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Trauma and Abuse Counselling
Unit Two/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Telephone Counselling
• Introduction to telephone counseling
• Using Zoom and other online platforms for counseling
• Outline of the counseling call
• The seven core principles of telephone counseling
• Feelings are key
• Active listening
• Minimal encourages
• Reflection of content
• Exploration of feelings
• Open and closed questions
• Guidelines for summarizing
• Basic telephone counselling communication guidelines
• Barriers to effective communication
• Listening skills
• Warnings and contras-When not to use telephone counseling
• Domestic violence and suicidal clients
• Role play exercises
The telephone counsellor’s role play handbook by Kerry Doolan
Telephone Counselling-A Handbook for Practitioners by Maxine Rosenfield
Unit Three/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Grief and Loss Counselling
• Introduction grief and loss counseling
• What is grief?
• Healing the wounds of grief
• Grief takes time
• The journey through grief
• The grief processes
• The role of the holistic grief counsellor
• The pitfalls to avoid
• Influencing factors on grieving
• Resources and referrals
• Complicated grief
• Depressive grief and clinical depression
• Dealing with Acute Emergency Situations (AES)
• The grief counsellor’s role in AES
• Guidelines for grief counseling
• Counselling the dying
• Taking care of yourself
Unit Four/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Trauma and Abuse Counselling
• Introduction to trauma and abuse counseling
• How healing happens
• Foundational Relationship Attachment Concepts
• Treatments and Solutions
• The Role of Love in Healing from trauma and/or Abuse
• Earned Secure Adult Attachment
Earned Secure Adult Attachment by Kerry Doolan