Masters in Holistic Empowerment Coaching
$4,297.00 AUD Pay in Full (SAVE $400)
Includes: Certificate Foundation Course + Diploma of Holistic Empowerment Coaching
12 November, 2021-Enrolling now!
11 December, 2021-Filling Fast!
Study online! Stand out from the crowd as a certified Masters Holistic Empowerment Coach, Meditation Therapist, Holistic Counselling skills for Meditation Teachers and Meditation Teacher!
On completion of the course, you’ll have the skills, qualifications and confidence to develop a solid general holistic wellbeing practice or a specialized practice, focused on more particular areas of interest in meditation, holistic counselling for meditation teachers, meditation therapist and holistic empowerment coaching at the Masters level.
After you graduate, receive ongoing support for one year, free with the IMTTA. They can assist you in successfully developing your practice.
You’ll obtain professional insurance and register for full membership with any of the following associations:
• International Institute of Complementary Therapist
• International Meditation Teachers Association
• Complementary Medical Association
• International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
• International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association
Here’s a list of requirements for Masters In Holistic Empowerment Coaching
• Unit 1: Diploma of Holistic Empowerment Coaching
• Unit 2: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Marriage and Relationship Counselling
• Unit 3: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Therapies for PTSD
• Unit 4: Postgraduate Certificate in Inner-Child Work
Unit Two/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Marriage and Relationship Counselling
• Introduction to holistic marriage and relationship counselling
• Benefits of Holistic Marriage and Relationship Counselling
• Issues to consider
• Attachment styles
• Communication Styles
• Issues for a couple to consider
• Love Maps
• Strategies for success in making marriages work
• Meditation as an effective modality in relationship meditation
Wired for Love: How Understanding Your Partner’s Brain Can Help You Defuse Conflicts and Spark Intimacy by Stan Tatkin PsyD. MFT.
Unit Three/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Holistic Therapies for PTSD
• Introduction to Post Traumatic Stress disorder
• Understanding PTSD
• The vagus nerves
• Foundational Relationship Attachment Concepts
• The effects of abuse and neglect in early life
• The effects of depression, stress and anxiety
• Treating depression
• Understanding panic attacks
• Working with grief and loss
• Tools for managing PTSD
• Using art therapy to treat PTSD
• Designing meditations for PTSD
• Talk therapy and PTSD
• Designing programs and workshops for PTSD
• Self-care for PTSD counselors
The body keeps the score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
Unit Four/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Inner-Child Work
• Types of childhood trauma
• Theta waves and the realm of imagination
• The wounded child
• Tools, exercises and activities for working with the Inner-Child
• Designing Inner-Child healing programs and workshops
Heal Your Inner Child by Glenn Harrold FBSCH Dip C.H.