Combined Masters in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Counselling
$7,197.00 AUD Pay in Full (SAVE $400)
Includes: Certificate Foundation Course + Masters in Holistic Counselling
4 June 2022-Enrolling now!
1 July 2022-Filling Fast!
Contact us if you want a different start date, payment plan or to pay by bank deposit.
Study online! You’re world class as a certified Masters Holistic Counselling, Holistic Empowerment Coach, Meditation Therapist, Holistic Counselling skills for Meditation Teacher and Meditation Teacher!
On completion of the course, you’ll have the skills, qualifications and confidence to develop a solid general holistic wellbeing practice or a specialized practice, focused on more particular areas of interest in meditation, holistic counselling for meditation teachers, meditation therapist, holistic empowerment coaching and holistic counselling at the Masters level.
After you graduate, receive ongoing support for one year, free with the IMTTA. They can assist you in successfully developing your practice.
You’ll obtain professional insurance and register for full membership with any of the following associations:
• International Institute of Complementary Therapist
• International Meditation Teachers Association
• Complementary Medical Association
• International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
• International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association
Here’s a list of requirements for Combined Masters In Meditation Teaching and Holistic Counselling
Unit 1: Masters in Holistic Counselling
Unit 2: Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Women in Transition and Women’s Mid-Life Health and Wellbeing
Unit 3: Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Men’s Health and Wellbeing
Unit 4: Meditation course design
Unit 5: 30 Hour case study
Unit Two/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Women in Transition and Women’s Mid-life Health and Wellbeing
• Introduction to Meditation for Women In Transition and Women’s Mid-life Health and Wellbeing
• Defining the Mature Woman (mid-life)
• The Mature Woman in Modern Society
• What Older Women Really Want
• The Role of the Therapist Working with Women in Mid-life
• Health Issues for Mature Women
• Empty Nest Syndrome
• Marriage Breakdown
• Career Changes
• Sexuality and the Older Women
• Positive Health Habits for the Mature Woman
• Tools and Exercises
• Diet and Nutrition
• Defining and meeting needs
• Hormones Research Project
• Working with women from diverse cultural backgrounds
• Working with Women Individually
• Working with Women in Groups
• Inner Goddess Workshops
• Running Women’s Retreats
• Open book exam based on the required reading book: The Female Brain
The Female Brain by Dr Louann Brizendine
Unit Three/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Meditation for Men’s Health and Wellbeing
• The Psychological issues for men’s health
• Physiological issues for men’s health
• Love and self-love
• Sex & sexuality
• Emotional guidance strategies
• Relationship breakdown
• Suicide ideation
• Drug dependence
• Working with Substance Abuse
• Working with Suicidal, potentially suicidal & self-harming clients
• Working with the emotionally disconnected male
• Tools for healing
Manhood by Steve Biddulph
The Male Brain by Louann Brizendine
Unit Four/80 hours: Meditation course design
Design a six-week meditation program comprised of six x 1 ½ hour sessions. Including mapping intent and processes of achieving the desired outcomes.
Unit Five/30 hours: 30 Hour case study
Students are required to provide three detailed references from students who have studied meditation with them for more than a total of 10 hours each.
Part Time, Full Time