She’s the Calm Mind College Principal & Facilitator and a Certified Meditation Teacher, Holistic Counsellor, Holistic Coach, and Chair Yoga Instructor. Jane encourages her students to find their own unique voice and style, as Meditation Teachers, Holistic Counsellors, and Coaches in the booming health and wellness industry.
Jane Otton, Calm Mind College Principal & Facilitator, has been working in adult education and personal development since 2002, specializing in online training for the last 5 years.
Her passion, positive energy and friendly teaching style assists her students in becoming knowledgeable, skilled and relatable Meditation Teachers, Meditation Therapists, Holistic Coaches and Holistic Counsellors.
- Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development
- Certified Meditation Teacher
- Certified Holistic Counsellor
- Certified Chair Yoga Instructor
- Bachelor of Arts in Education; 4 Year University Degree
- Approved Training Provider International Institute for Complimentary Therapy (IICT)
- Member of International Institute for Complimentary Therapy (IICT)
- Member of International Meditation Teachers & Therapists Association (IMTTA)