✓ Our meditation teacher training is online as well as industry and internationally-approved.
✓ Also, you’ll receive 4 certificates for this course.
✓ What’s more, after graduating, you can use the letters: Cert. Med. (MBEd) after your name.
Rise to the next level with the Advanced Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development.
To clarify this builds on the foundation certificate course, increasing your knowledge, practice and skills.
Also by doing this meditation teacher training, you’ll be qualified to offer meditation as a healing modality.
Of course, there are many career opportunities available when you graduate!
Such as teaching meditation in your workplace, school or community. Specifically, any place with a focus on meditation, holistic therapy and positive self-development.
For example you may be employed in private practice, running online sessions or workshops. Equally employed in other areas such as health care centres, wellbeing clinics, health clubs, natural therapy centres and retreats.
Similarly, you may be working in gyms, respite centres and community centres. Basically, any place with a focus on meditation, holistic therapy and positive self-development.
In short, you have numerous opportunities and are only limited by your imagination!
In addition for this foundation Advanced Certificate course, you can choose full or part time study. While receiving one-on-one support with a mentor by email, phone or skype (you choose how much support you want.)
Thus it’s among the most highly approved Meditation Teacher and Holistic Counselling skills training courses available. Not to mention, helping you obtain professional insurance.
At Calm Mind College we specialise in Online Study!
As a result, here are the benefits you receive by studying online:
• Such as easy access to our meditation teacher training on the Internet.
• Coupled with self-paced study. Straightaway suits your schedule.
• Convenience. Whether you study from home, a cafe or on the go.
• So no wasted time or extra money spent travelling to class.
• What’s more, feel safe. Because health concerns are gone.
• Our college is global. That is to say, we welcome students from Australia and worldwide.
• Of course our online classroom is compatible with all devices including: tablet, laptop and desktop.
• In short, our easy-to-use online classroom makes learning stress free. Especially if you’re not tech confident!
To begin with, on the course start date you’ll receive a link allowing you to access the online classroom, meet your mentor and begin study! After that, when each module is completed, you’ll submit your coursework by email to your mentor.
Altogether your meditation teacher training may include a variety of videos, meditations, exercises, activities, audios, and lectures.
Additionally, you’ll receive a high level of one-on-one mentor support (with a real live person) with as much personal contact as you desire via phone, Zoom, Skype or email.
Therefore, upon completion of this course, you’ll have the skills, qualifications and confidence to develop a solid, general, holistic wellbeing practice.
Alternatively, you can continue your education by choosing other meditation teacher training available here. In order for you to develop a specialized practice, focusing on your particular areas of interest.
Additionally, checkout all of our courses at: https://calmmindcollege.com/courses/
Another key point is after you graduate, receive ongoing support for one year, free by joining the IMTTA. For instance, they can assist you in successfully developing your practice.
After you graduate, receive ongoing support for one year, free with the IMTTA. They can assist you in successfully developing your practice.
Plus, you can obtain professional insurance and register for full membership with any of the following associations:
1st Unit: Certificate….Development
2nd Unit: Postgraduate….Therapy
3rd Unit: Postgraduate … Medicine
4th Unit: Postgraduate… Teachers
2nd Unit/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Autonomic Nervous System Realignment Therapy (ANSR)
• How you will be able to use autonomic nervous system reprogramming
• The study of the ANS (autonomic nervous system)
• Dr. Bruce Lipton
• The three brains
• The autonomic nervous system
• The endocrine system
• Module summary
• Study of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS)
• The Amygdala
• Study of the Central Nervous System (CNS)
• The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS)
• What a nerve consists of
• The evolution of human consciousness
• The heart brain
• The gut brain
• Reprogramming the autonomic nervous system by changing our perceptions and beliefs
• Finding beliefs to change
• Belief changing technique
Beyond the Relaxation Response: How to Harness the Healing Power of Your Personal Beliefs by Herbert Benson MD
The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles by Bruce H. Lipton PHD
3rd Unit/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Brain-Body Medicine
• Introduction to Brain Body Medicine (Psychophysiology)
• The Role of the Brain Body Therapist (Psychophysiology Therapist)
• Introduction to Brain Body Medicine
• The Physiology of Belief
• Traumatic Beliefs
• The Power to Heal
• The Faith Factor and How to Provide it
• Providing Evidence for Your Clients
• Placebo-The Science Behind Brain Body Medicine
• Diagnosis and Seeking the Cause of Illness
• Guiding Clients to Self-diagnose and Healing
• Psychophysiology Diagnostic Tools
• How to Work with Damaging Belief Systems and Conditioning
• Medical Meditation
• Writing the Prescription
• Tools for the Psychophysiology Therapist
• Marketing Your Brain Body Therapy Practice
• Building Clientele
• Referring and Networking
Mind Over Medicine: Heal Your Thoughts Cure Your Body by Lisa Rankin MD
Meditation as Medicine: Activate the Power of Your Natural Healing Force by Dharma Singh Khalsa MD
4th Unit/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Holistic Counselling for Meditation Teachers
• Introduction to Advanced Holistic Counselling
• Seeing Clients – Individual And Group Therapy
• Humanistic Psychology
• Emotions and Counselling
• Relationship Counselling and Counselling Couples
• Counselling Young Adults
• Trauma Counselling
• Counselling Clients with Depression
• Running Group Counselling and Therapy Sessions
• Fight or Flight and the Relaxation Response Review
• Powerful Tools for Holistic Counselling
• Creative Expression Therapy
The Games People Play by Eric Berne PHD
Most importantly, when you enroll in this meditation teacher training, you’ll learn how to help people live happier, healthier lives.