Study online! Work as a certified Stress Management Consultant with businesses and corporations!
Soar to the next level with the Certificate in Corporate Stress Management and Holistic Training and Assessment.
You’ll be qualified to work in Stress Management with businesses and corporations face to face and online. Conduct corporate stress management consultations to assess your prospective clients’ needs. Design and deliver corporate stress management courses and workshops. Use holistic counselling for corporate clients. Teach stress management and meditation to executives and upper management.
This is on top of your Certificate foundation course credentials where you can continue to teach meditation, run meditation classes and workshops, work with clients using Holistic Counselling skills as a Meditation Teacher.
Spread your wings and conduct Corporate Stress Management training online with individuals, small groups and workshops using Zoom.
You have numerous opportunities and are only limited by your imagination!
Choose full or part time study, Continue to refine your own voice and signature style so you can elevate the experience for your clients.
At Calm Mind College we specialize in Online Study!
Benefits you receive by studying online:
• Our courses are easy to access via the Internet.
• Self-paced study. Suits your schedule.
• Convenience. Study from home, a café or on the go.
• No wasted time or extra money spent travelling to class.
• Feel safe. Health concerns eased, no live classroom settings.
• We’re global and welcome students from Australia and anywhere in the world.
• Our online portal is compatible with all devices including tablets, laptops, and desktop.
• Easy to use online portal makes learning stress free, especially if you’re not tech-savvy!
With our easy to use training portal, you’ll receive links for your course and submit your completed coursework via email. Your courses may include a variety of videos, meditations, exercises and activities, audios, and lectures that you can view on your table, laptop or desktop.
You’ll receive a high level of one on one mentor support (with a real live person). You can have as much personal contact with your mentor as you desire via phone, Zoom, Skype or email. On the course start date, links will be sent via email for you to access the training portal, meet your mentor and begin study!
On completion of the course, you’ll have the skills, qualifications and confidence to work in Stress Management with businesses and corporations, to develop a solid general holistic wellbeing practice or a specialized practice focused on more particular areas of interest in meditation and holistic counseling for meditation teachers.
After you graduate, receive ongoing support for one year, free with the IMTTA. They can assist you in successfully developing your practice
You’ll obtain professional insurance and register for full membership with any of the following associations:
• International Institute of Complementary Therapist
• International Meditation Teachers Association
• Complementary Medical Association
• International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
• International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association
• Unit 1: Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development
• Unit 2: Holistic Training and Assessment
• Unit 3: Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Stress Management
Unit Two/20 hours: Holistic Training and Assessment
• Before you teach
• Your teaching space
• Integrity and intentions
• Setting the scene
• Creating strong foundations
• Learning styles
• Teaching styles
• Delivery techniques
• Student management
• Teaching online
• Teaching via Zoom
• Maintaining your cool
• Counselling and coaching skills for trainers and assessors
• Designing workshops
• Working from home
• Marketing your training and assessments courses
Unit Three/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Stress Management
• Corporate stress management and what a corporate stress management consultant does
• Understanding your corporate stress management students and clients
• How to market your corporate stress management services and attract clients to your business
• Conduct Corporate Stress Management consultations to assess your prospective clients’ needs
• Assess and analyse your corporate clients’ needs
• Design Corporate Stress Management proposals and provide quotes
• Calculate fees and costs for your services
• Source and book suitable venues for workshops when onsite workshops are not an option
• Design class plans for corporate stress management courses and workshops
• Materials and equipment for conducting corporate stress management courses and workshops
• Holistic counselling for corporate clients
• Teach stress management and meditation to executives and upper management