✓ Our meditation teacher training is self-paced & online. Science based and industry and internationally approved.
✓ Also, you’ll receive 4 certificates for this course.
✓ What’s more, after graduating, you can use the letters: Cert. Med. (MBEd) after your name.
Rise to the next level with the Advanced Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development.
To clarify this builds on the foundation certificate course, increasing your knowledge, practice and skills.
Also by doing this meditation teacher training, you’ll be qualified to offer meditation as a healing modality.
Of course, there are many career opportunities available when you graduate!
Such as teaching meditation in your workplace, school or community. Specifically, any place with a focus on meditation, holistic therapy and positive self-development.
For example you may be employed in private practice, running online sessions or workshops. Equally employed in other areas such as health care centres, wellbeing clinics, health clubs, natural therapy centres and retreats.
Similarly, you may be working in gyms, respite centres and community centres. Basically, any place with a focus on meditation, holistic therapy and positive self-development.
In short, you have numerous opportunities and are only limited by your imagination!
In addition for this Advanced Certificate course, you can choose full or part time study. While receiving one-on-one support with a mentor by email, phone or skype (you choose how much support you want.)
Thus it’s among the most highly approved Meditation Teacher and Holistic Counselling skills training courses available. Not to mention, helping you obtain professional insurance.
At Calm Mind College we specialise in Online study!
Here are the benefits you’ll receive by studying online with us:
• Easy access to our meditation teacher training on the Internet.
• Self-paced study. Straightaway suits your schedule.
• Convenience. Whether you study from home, a cafe or on the go.
• So no wasted time or extra money spent travelling to class.
• What’s more, feel safe. Because health concerns are gone.
• Our college is global. For that reason, we welcome students from Australia and worldwide.
• Also our online classroom is compatible with all devices including tablet, laptop and desktop.
• In short, our easy-to-use online classroom makes learning stress free. Especially if you’re not tech confident!
And after you graduate from this meditation teacher training, you can receive free support for one year with the IMTTA Practitioner Registration. Also, they’ll help you to successfully develop your holistic business.
Check out the benefits of being an IMTTA Registered Practitioner on this page!
Another advantage of enrolling in this course is that after graduation you can receive professional insurance.
And you can register for full membership and join any of the associations below because this course is industry and internationally approved by:
• (IICT) International Institute of Complementary Therapist
• (IMTA) International Meditation Teachers Association
• (IPHM) International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
• (IMTTA) International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association
On your course start date, you’ll be sent an email with a link containing all of the information you need to know including how to contact your mentor and how to access the online classroom, so you can begin study!
To clarify, this meditation teacher training covers a broad range of subjects over 4 Units: read further down the page for a complete description of the units.
In addition, the course units are made up of modules. They include a variety of videos, meditations, exercises, activities, audios, and lectures.
Each time you complete a module, you’ll be asked to submit your coursework by email to your mentor. At any time, you can ask your mentor for help and ask questions.
Overall, you’re in the driver’s seat so you choose the amount of support that you want to receive. And how you want to connect with your mentor: by email, phone, Facetime, Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom.
1st Unit: Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development
2nd Unit: Postgraduate Certificate in Autonomic Nervous System Realignment Therapy (ANSR)
3rd Unit: Postgraduate Certificate in Brain-Body Medicine
4th Unit: Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Holistic Counselling forMeditation Teachers
1st Unit/120 hours:
Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development
2nd Unit/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Autonomic Nervous System Realignment Therapy (ANSR)
• How you will be able to use autonomic nervous system reprogramming
• The study of the ANS (autonomic nervous system)
• Dr. Bruce Lipton
• The three brains
• The autonomic nervous system
• The endocrine system
• Module summary
• Study of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS)
• The Amygdala
• Study of the Central Nervous System (CNS)
• The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS)
• What a nerve consists of
• The evolution of human consciousness
• The heart brain
• The gut brain
• Reprogramming the autonomic nervous system by changing our perceptions and beliefs
• Finding beliefs to change
• Belief changing technique
Beyond the Relaxation Response: How to Harness the Healing Power of Your Personal Beliefs by Herbert Benson MD
The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles by Bruce H. Lipton PHD
3rd Unit/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Brain-Body Medicine
• Introduction to Brain Body Medicine (Psychophysiology)
• The Role of the Brain Body Therapist (Psychophysiology Therapist)
• Introduction to Brain Body Medicine
• The Physiology of Belief
• Traumatic Beliefs
• The Power to Heal
• The Faith Factor and How to Provide it
• Providing Evidence for Your Clients
• Placebo-The Science Behind Brain Body Medicine
• Diagnosis and Seeking the Cause of Illness
• Guiding Clients to Self-diagnose and Healing
• Psychophysiology Diagnostic Tools
• How to Work with Damaging Belief Systems and Conditioning
• Medical Meditation
• Writing the Prescription
• Tools for the Psychophysiology Therapist
• Marketing Your Brain Body Therapy Practice
• Building Clientele
• Referring and Networking
Mind Over Medicine: Heal Your Thoughts Cure Your Body by Lisa Rankin MD
Meditation as Medicine: Activate the Power of Your Natural Healing Force by Dharma Singh Khalsa MD
4th Unit/80 hours: Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Holistic Counselling for Meditation Teachers
• Introduction to Advanced Holistic Counselling
• Seeing Clients – Individual And Group Therapy
• Humanistic Psychology
• Emotions and Counselling
• Relationship Counselling and Counselling Couples
• Counselling Young Adults
• Trauma Counselling
• Counselling Clients with Depression
• Running Group Counselling and Therapy Sessions
• Fight or Flight and the Relaxation Response Review
• Powerful Tools for Holistic Counselling
• Creative Expression Therapy
The Games People Play by Eric Berne PHD
Most importantly, when you enroll in this meditation teacher training, you’ll learn how to help people live happier, healthier lives.